Sunday 23 November 2014

New Beginnings


Welcome 
I have been wanting to start up my own blog for a VERY long time and I have finally taken the plunge. Yes I have to admit I am still rather nervous, but I am only human.

I do have a slight obsession with anything beauty related. Okay okay when I say “slight” I do generally mean mahoosive. I am always eager to try out new products on the market, this can range from skincare to make-up. These two sub categories of “Beauty” are literally my world. I have been inspired by so many different beauty bloggers and Youtubers who have made a huge success for themselves and I applaud them in every single way possible. Its these people that have made me want to write a blog dedicated to the things I have a strong passion for. So that is what I have done.


I wanted to start my blog based on the products I have been fortunate enough to try already, to share with you my tips and tricks and to tell you all about my favourite products so far. Although my main focus is Beauty, I do have other interests such as Fashion and Baking.

So as my journey begins I hope you stick around with me and follow me on this exciting adventure. 

Happy Reading

L x