Friday 5 December 2014

My Christmas Wish List




As Christmas is only round the corner (yes I am counting down the days), one thing I rather enjoy reading are Christmas Wish Lists, especially when I need a little inspiration. So here are six items I am wishing for this year...







1. I must be honest I have never heard of the brand Geox until recently when watching one of FleurDeForce's videos on Youtube, she featured a pair of riding boots in an outfit of the day and I fell in love. After spending hours on the website I came across the Geox Dalya Boots, different to the ones Fleur has but still as beautiful! These would be perfect for the upcoming winter months edging into spring paired with some black jeans and a warm jumper! At £165 I will just have to hope that Santa is feeling very generous this year. Find it here via the Geox website - link

2. This is an item that I have been after for a while now, I know I am a bit late on the bandwagon as they have been out for a period of time and most people have one, even other brands have bought out their own versions such as Clinique. I love everything to do with skincare so this is something that has my name written all over it, all the reviews I've read have been positive and have actually improved the appearance of their skin! Again this is a pricey gift to be asking for, retailed at £155. Find it here via Space.NK - link

3. Okay I'm going to let you in on a little secret, I do have an obsession with collecting watches. I just find that there are so many different watches that match perfectly with every single different outfit I wear. You can never have too many right? Seeing this watch I knew straight away I had to pop it on my Christmas List. Its so beautiful and I especially love rose gold, who doesn't! I have always loved Olivia Burton watches and most recently I have found myself scrolling through endless pictures on Instagram of them. Compared to other rose gold watches on the market this watch is a fraction of a price, at £65 I personally think its a bargain for such a gorgeous looking watch. Find it here via the Olivia Burton website - link

4. The Philosophy shampoo, bath and shower gel's are such a guilty pleasure of mine, especially at Christmas time when they release their limited edition scents. This one in particular I had a small version last year which came in a Christmas set. I am so pleased they have decided to bring out a full version, as in the name 'Christmas Cookie', you do get out the bath/shower smelling sickly sweet of cookies, good enough to eat! Find it here via Boots - link

5. My staple cleansing balm that I cannot live without. It really has improved my skin compared to how it was before. This is such a luxurious product and smells divine, almost spa like. The one I am using currently at the moment is literally on its last legs, there is probably only a couple more scoops left at the bottom of the pot, which I am so sad about. It melts away your make-up and leaves your skin feeling the softest it's ever felt. Honestly if you can try this product I can 100% assure you, you will not be left disappointed! For a high end skincare product compared to others on the market it is a little expensive, at £36. It is worth every single penny, promise. Find it here via FeelUnique - link 

6. A phone case. Yep thats right a phone case, but not any ordinary phone case, it is by Kate Spade. One of my all time favourite designers. Again can you see the theme here... Rose Gold? Again I just fell in love, a per usual with anything rose gold! On the back it reads 'Pretty little thing' which gives it that extra touch of cuteness.  For a phone case it is a bit over priced at £35, but because it is Kate Spade I can only find this acceptable. Find it here via the Kate Spade website- link

What's on your list this year?

L x