Sunday 14 December 2014

Skincare Routine: PM




So I have already posted my 'AM Skincare Routine' a few week backs, if you haven't seen that you can click here. But now you can take a look into the skincare products I use to remove any make-up and impurities before heading off to sleep.


PM





First things first is to remove any traces of eye make-up. I adore this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I used to use Bioderma back in the day, but as most of you will know its so difficult to get hold of within the UK and if you do find a place where they stock it, its more than likely going to be ridiculously over priced! So when I heard Garnier released a Micellar Water similar I knew I had to try it. This product is hands down amazing, its so easy to take off all traces of eye make-up with this stuff, it doesn't leave a trace of mascara or eyeliner on your eyes. I like to use a large cotton pad and gently massage my eyes a couple of times to let it dissolve the eye make-up away. 




My favourite part. Removing all make-up. This Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm has saved my skin. I have fallen in love and will never stop using. I have dry/sensitive skin so this just works a dream for my skin. I take a small amount into my palm, add a couple of drops of water then rub into my skin to create a milky balm like texture. I make sure to massage this product thoroughly into my skin, concentrating on areas like my chin and nose. With the smell of Moringa I instantly feel like I am relaxing somewhere in a spa, it really is beautiful. I use a warm muslin cloth to remove the product and also this exfoliates the skin at the same time. I highly recommend trying this product if you are like me and suffer from dry/sensitive skin. 



Once my skin feels fresh and clean I use the Clinique Anti-Blemish Gel. I apply a very thin layer onto my skin, this product helps prevent any unwanted blemishes from making a sudden appearance. 



I then move onto my Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment. I bought this product after seeing it appear in one of Zoella's videos. Before this I had never even used an eye cream before, I have heard so many positive reviews on this I had to try. Its has avocado within it which makes it so creamy and gives it that tinge of green in colour. I apply a small amount on my ring finger and massage in around my eyes. I try not to use as much as this can make your eyes puffy the next morning. Since using this I have noticed a difference in the texture around my eyes, they seem more smooth and not so tired looking anymore.


I cannot go to sleep without applying the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. This is just a beautiful heavy duty moisturiser than sinks into your skin and works wonders. With its ingredients of Plant Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Butters and Japanese Seaweed, it smells good enough to eat. I have to say this has to be my all time favourite night time moisturisers I have ever used, I noticed an automatic difference when I woke up the next morning after using this for the first time, my skin didn't look so tired, it looked healthier and fully hydrated. 

I then head off to bed and catch some well deserved sleep.



L x